[Evolution] ECalendar conduit

Hi,

I am having problems with the ECalendar conduit. I need to sync my Exchange calendar with my Palm, but I can only sync with my personal calendar on the local computer.

I am using Evolution 2.0.2-3, Evolution Connector 2.0.2-1 and gnome-pilot 2.0.12-4 on Fedora core 3.

I choose Tools, Pilot Settings, ECalendar - Settings, then change "Sync with:" from Personal (under On this Computer) to Calendar (which is under my Exchange profile). I choose OK then close the Pilot settings window. If I go back into Pilot Settings, ECalendar, the "Sync with:" box has reverted to Personal.

If I run gpilotd-control-applet from a terminal window, I can see an ecalconduit-Message saying that the settings have been saved, but they haven't.

ecalconduit-Message: in calendar's conduit_get_gpilot_conduit
ecalconduit-Message: create_settings_window
ecalconduit-Message: save_settings

Evolution 1.4.6 synchronised with Exchange without any problems, so I would really like to get Evolution 2 working.

Stephen
This message has been checked for all known viruses by ITC
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.