Re: [Evolution] evolution on windows

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 07:57 +0100, Lehmann, Eckhard {TR-I~Penzberg}
wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if somebody ever has asked this question - Is it possible to
patch / change the evolution sources to compile on windows against the
gtk-win libraries, and then happily use it instead of funny MS outlook?

Since Evo is a GNOME app, not a GTK app, you'd need, I think, all
of the GNOME libs ported to MSWin.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

The average girl would rather have beauty than brains because she
knows that the average man can see much better than he can think.
Ladies' Home Journal