[Evolution] Evolution 2.x via red carpet?

It looks like some people are able to find Evo 2.x via red carpet.
However the latest I can find is 1.5 (under a development channel).

I'm guessing that I have a configuration problem of some sort, but
darned if I can see what it is (the system RH9).

So let's start with the basics: is there a particular server that I
should be using? Right now I appear to be using ximian.secsup.org but I
don't remember how that ever got selected....

..glen