Re: [Fwd: [Evolution] CSS capbility of evolution HTML component]

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 18:42 +0000, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
Someone or something is marking your emails as SPAM?

I see it too.
Its happening on one of ximian's machines, since my outgoing box isn't
doing this (wrong version of SA apart from anything else), and the
headers are being put in before the Ximian list headers.

Its an ancient SpamAssassin version, which is why its using ORBS and
marking everything as spammy.

        Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham           Nigel Metheringham InTechnology co uk ]