Re: [Fwd: [Evolution] CSS capbility of evolution HTML component]

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 18:42 +0000, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:
Someone or something is marking your emails as SPAM?

Interesting.  SA3 scores it as -2.6.

autolearn=ham  version=3.0.1

It's not me, my test comes AFTER the Subject.
Email message/mailbox attachment, "Forwarded message - [Evolution] CSS
capbility of evolution HTML component"