Re: [Evolution] Help copying signatures to my home system

Am Montag, den 15.11.2004, 10:15 -0500 schrieb Edward Croft:
I have a slew of signatures on my office machine that I would like to
copy to my home machine. I tried just copying, but they are not
recognized.  Is there a way I can make this move and allow Evo to
recognize the new signatures on my home system?

hi,

first of all make sure that your userid and the access rights are
correct.
if the signatures are already copied to $HOME/.evolution/signatures, you
have to add them. easiest way would be to edit the gconf key
  /apps/evolution/mail/signatures
by using gconf-editor, e.g., or by editing the file directly with the
text editor of your choice:
  $HOME/.gconf/apps/evolution/mail/%gconf.xml

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!