[Evolution] HELP - unable to read folder

I have started using evolution to connect to microsoft exchange.
Sometimes when trying to read an exchange folder on the server, i get
the message "Error while opening folder exchange:// .....". I am using
evolution 2.0.2 with Fedora core 3.

I can read the folder again if i move the offending email from that
folder to a different folder on the server (using exchange's web
interface). I also have noticed that the offending emails just happen to
be from people whose last names begin with k, l, m or n! I know this
sounds strange but it is just an observation. Do any of you know what is
wrong? I really need help on this to be able to use Linux at work.