Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.0.2 NNTP Support

sounds like they didn't build it with nntp support

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 18:13 +0100, Eric Schaefer wrote:
Hi Folks!

I upgraded to evo 2.0.2 (coming from 1.4.6) on Gentoo just now.
According to the manual, I should be able to select "NNTP Server" as
"Server Type" for a new mail account. But there is only IMAP, Groupwise,
POP, Local Delivery, MH, maildir and mbox to choose from. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Eric