Re: [Evolution] "Remember this password" check box does not work correctly with gunpg?

no, because there's no way for us to tell that information.

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 11:51 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 10:44 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
Evolution has no way of knowing it's the same (gpg is requesting
different pgp key ids)

Would it be reasonable to add a check box (right next to the
"Remember his passphrase for current session." box) that says,
"Sign and encryption passphrases are the same."?

Jeff