Re: [Evolution] Howto import vCalendar Files (vcf) from the command line?

On Fri, 2004-11-05 at 08:09 +0100, Christophe Nowicki wrote:

On my company intranet, the calendar software export calendar events
into vCalendar file.
When an outlook user click on an  event, its automatically  added to
the outlook calendar.

Who can I have the same functionnality with evolution under linux?

If you can download the files via a webserver then you can subscribe to
the link as webcal://<url to the vcalendar>

Ron
Best Regards,

--
In remembrance -- http://www.ronsmits.org