Re: [Evolution] Language?

sounds like someone is sending you binary garbage in mails. without more
information, there's nothing we can do for ya.

Jeff

On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 10:38 -0600, Nick wrote:
I am receiving a few email messages and they take a long time to load.
After they finally load they are gibberish. Looks something like Chinese
characters and a mix of ASCII characters. Anyone else had this and could
you fix it? I don't need to read my email in 40 different languages.
Thanks.

Running Evolution 1.4
Fedora Core 2 with all updates

Nick