Re: [Evolution] Syncing Palm w/Evo 2.x

Le mardi 02 novembre 2004 à 09:07 -0600, Greg Macek a écrit :
How does one fix a repository problem? I haven't had issues installing
other apps from Red Carpet. Is there a cache of RPM's somewhere on my
PC?

I use Mandrake so I can't help you there. But for instance in Mandrake
an index of the available packages is created locally, and I have to
update it from time to time to keep it sync'ed with the online
repositories.

--
Alexandre Aractingi <aaractingi libertysurf fr>