Re: [Evolution] Syncing Palm w/Evo 2.x

How does one fix a repository problem? I haven't had issues installing
other apps from Red Carpet. Is there a cache of RPM's somewhere on my
PC?

On Tue, 2004-11-02 at 12:31 +0100, Alexandre Aractingi wrote:
Le lundi 01 novembre 2004 à 14:11 -0600, Greg Macek a écrit :
This is probably part of my issue. Is it just needing an updated
package?

You seem to have a repository problem. Make sure your packages list is
up-to-date and try to reinstall the evolution-pilot RPM.