[Evolution] calendars list - empty ? :(

Hi

I'm using latest Evolution version 2.0. I'm not able to add new calendar to list because calendars types list
is empty. It's weird, I can name new calendar, I can choose it's color but not it's type :( I think I have
all things installed properly (Evolution, Evolution Data Server, Evolution Mail/Calendar, etc...). No ideas
what's wrong ;/

My Operating System is Linux with kernel 2.6.9 (PLD Linux Distribution), desktop: Gnome 2.8

Best regards
Lucas