Re: [Evolution] paste into composer causes crash
- From: Sivaiah Nallagatla <snallagatla novell com>
- To: Patrick Tisdale <ptisdale aunetwork com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] paste into composer causes crash
- Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 12:09:20 -0800
see whether what you are seeing is same as the above, provide any more
info on that. Currently it seems it is not reproduciable
On Mon, 2004-11-01 at 10:50 -0600, Patrick Tisdale wrote:
evo 2.0.2 on gentoo
whenever i paste text from an external app (kate or gedit) into composer
it crashes evo, if the line in composer that i am pasting into already
has text on it.
in other words, if i paste into a new line it works, but if i paste into
a line w/other text, it will crash evo.
pasting from another email in evo doesn't crash it.
is anyone else experiencing this?
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev