From: "John T. Guthrie" <guthrie counterexample org>
To: "James Emmrich" <jemmrich lwp ca>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2004 12:55 AM
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Sendmail with procmail issue

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 01:00, James Emmrich wrote:
Hi everyone, im just wondering if anyone here has been able to get
sendmail to call procmail as the delivery agent into cyrus imap or the
like...

Why are you wanting to use procmail?  I thought that the Cyrus imapd had
its own delivery agent.  From seom of my sample .mc files, it looks like
the lines that you want are:

define(`confLOCAL_MAILER', `cyrus')dnl
define(`CYRUS_MAILER_FLAGS', `A5 W')dnl
define(`CYRUS_MAILER_PATH', `/usr/libexec/cyrus/deliver')dnl
MAILER(cyrus)dnl

I believe the last three should go at the end of your .mc file.

I hope this helps.

--
Sincerely,

John Guthrie