Re: [Evolution] Shortcuts to move to Mail/Contacts... view

they're defined in the .server files, e.g. prefix/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_Evolution_Mail_1.5.server  etc.

those were just the first cut, and we were told gnome used alt-fx for changing desktops.  i was waiting for ui to come up with better ones.