Re: [Evolution] spam filtering via evo with an alternate mailbox?

Thanks for the suggestion.

I too have had spamassassin set up through procmail, and prefer to do it
this way.  However, in this case, that means spamassassin is still
running on our mail/NIS server, which means ypserv will continue to get
snockered.

I turned to doing the filtering via evolution, because then I expect the
filtering will be done on a different machine - one which doesn't have
problems associated with high load.