Re: [Evolution] evolution and spamassassin
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- To: Kai Sommer <lists i-sommer de>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] evolution and spamassassin
- Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 21:57:06 -0400
On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 17:12, Kai Sommer wrote:
since 3-4 month I'am using Evo (now 1.4.6) for my mails (under gentoo).
1 month ago I installes spamassassin and made a filter for checking my
mails (pipe massage to shell command 'spam -c' returns greater than '0'
-> move to SPAM-folder).
I have some pop3-accounts and today there was following huge problem:
if I try to send with name rz uni-potsdam de i get the following message
"Error while performing operation: MAIL FROM response error: Rejected -
What the hell means that!?
I dunno, ask your ISP. That error message is from your mail server, not
] [Thread Prev