Re: [Evolution] Future of Evolution

On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 16:09 -0400, Andrew Cowie wrote:
On Fri, 2004-05-21 at 14:56, Ron Johnson wrote:
Regarding in-line PGP, the developers are tired of answering the
same question that has been asked twice a week since forever.

Although it does make you wonder what bizarre twist of temporary
insanity goes on in Jeff's head that he actually writes responses to
people who ask about inline PGP. Maybe he gets a kick out of it?

I think we should rename this mailing list
"evolution-does-not-do-inline-pgp-and-may-never lists ximian com"

Or, better yet, put it in the "mailing list signature".

The MLM that PostgreSQL uses (or maybe it's just a bit of bash)
allows them to put a rotating set of tips from the FAQ in the
"mailing list signature".  Maybe Ximian could do the same.