Re: [Evolution] Future of Evolution

I repeat, you can't bounce a message at the MUA. It's like not answering
a phone call after you've answered the phone. You maybe can return to
sender, but it's not a bounce if it's been accepted by your MTA. If it's
been accepted by your MTA, to the spammer, he's got what he wanted.

However, it is a nice feature to make the spammer think that
your e-mail address does not exist.

If it's been accepted by your MTA, then no matter what you do with it,
it's too late, the spammer has in his eyes won.