Re: [Evolution] HTML mail

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 11:28 -0600, Gautam Apte wrote:
Sorry if my mail was a bit misleading, but what I actually want to know
is if there is an option to see text only mail. i.e turn off all html
mail.

Top-posters who want text-only mail?  Will wonders never cease?? :-)

Seriously, though, what do you mean?  Filter out the html, and only
display text?

If so, a workaround is to "Show Email Source", and there should
be a "text-only" section of the email.

Thanks,
Gautam