Re: [Evolution] Mail Delivery (failure evolution ximian com)

On Sat, 2004-05-15 at 20:15 -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
On Sun, 2004-05-16 at 00:25 +0100, James Ascroft-Leigh wrote:
All,

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 09:57 +0900, fejj ximian com wrote:
If the message will not displayed automatically,
follow the link to read the delivered message.

Received message is available at:
www.ximian.com/inbox/evolution/read.php?sessionid-8463

I am using the 1.5.7 build from Debian unstable + experimental.  The
[snip]

Did you get this email privately, or via the ML?  This reminds me of
the social engineering I've seen on some recent viruses.

It appeared to come from the evolution mailing list but, of course, that
may be forged.  Another likely explanation is that some virus scanner
quarantined it.  If other people have not seen it I can obfuscate the
message to get it around the scanners and repost.