Re: [Evolution] OpenPGP/GPG inline message support

Am Sa, den 15.05.2004 schrieb Jeffrey Stedfast um 1:09:
On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 16:06 -0500, Brian G. Peterson wrote:
I'm writing to inquire after the status of inline OpenPGP support in
Evolution.  Google and the archive for this list (and my current
experience with Evolution) seem to indicate that inline OpenPGP messages
are *still* not supported.

inline support is required for full OpenPGP standards compliance