Re: [Evolution] two recent bugs

this is a known issue. I was looking at it yesterday in bugzilla.

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 06:45, Xavier Bestel wrote:
On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 17:54 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

there are two (recent?) bugs in the daily snapshots:

      * When I switch to a folder full of new mails, no mail is
        selected. Then, when I hit ctrl-A to select them all, nothing
        happens. I have to manyually click on a mail, then hit ctrl-A.
Is this a folder in which the last-time-you-selected-a-message,
selected message is no longer there?

Err .. I totally messed up my bug report. The ctrl-A is indeed possible,
but you can't delete afterwards : the trashcan icon is insensitive and
the DEL key doesn't work.

      Xav