Re: [Evolution] composer window wrapping and resizing issues

for text/plain composition, you need a fixed-width font. You probably
have a variable-width font selected.

Jeff

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 01:57, Luke (Terry) Vanderfluit wrote:
Hi,

I have been trying to get the wrapping happening at 80 characters, as it
should and couldn't work out why.
I appears that it's dependent on the font you use.

for example using courier 9, wraps at 24 characters
courier 10 wraps at 80 characters,
bitstream charter 9 wraps at 24 as well,

There is no way that I could find to solve this problem other than to
revert back to courier 10 (I haven't checked other 10 size fonts, but I
assume they are OK)

kind regards,
Luke