[Evolution] Blank Reminders

CVS HEAD: Evolution, gal, gtkhtml, evolution-data-server, libsoup

Just started getting empty reminders.  For any meeting I've entered in
the last couple of days, the reminder box has a simple "reminder" for
the text (no appointment information), and "edit appointment" does
nothing.  For any reminders that were put into my calendar more than a
week ago, the reminders work as expected.

I have all the output from Evolution caught in a log file, but I don't
see anything in there that looks related in the slightest way.

Bug 35948 describes the action, although that is for Evolution 1.2.1 -
and it is for recurring appointments.

Lonnie Borntreger