[Evolution] search criterion automatically become VFolders?

Does Evolution have a way for the latest search criterion to migrate
into becoming a VFolder?

Sometimes I find myself reviewing incoming mail through a search filter
that I've used before but haven't taken the time to setup a VFolder for
it. The advanced search has a "Save" feature that helps some, but I
don't see anything like a "stack" of recent saved searches.

If Evo could create VFolders automatically from recent search entries it
seems like it might be a convenient feature.

[Thanks again to everyone that makes Evo as wonderful as it is.]