Re: [Evolution] Re: Msg reply

On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 08:46 -0700, Steven Vandor wrote:
Although I am running Evolution on Suse9, my virus scanner won't allow
any viruses (including Windows viruses) onto my disk. So I could not
read notzed's zip file, because:

Of course, that wasn't really notzed's zip file.  I don't think anyone
sends benign zip files to this list.  At this point, I just assume all
zip files are malicious.  If anyone really wanted to send me a bunch of
files, they'd use tar (and optionally gzip/bzip2/compress).

-Mark Gordon