[Evolution] Spell Check -KDE Evolution SuSE 9.0

Trying to work out another Evolution 'feature'. As you probably already
noticed Spelling is not one of my stronger suites. I have googled and
did some searching to find out why/ how to get spelling to work within
evolution but not come up with much. I have SuSE 9.0 and KDE (SuSE
default). When I purchased Ximian and installed it it instlled
"gnome-spell2-1.0.5-45.ximian.8.2" instead of the SuSE recomended
"gnome-spell2-0.5-9.1" (lists it as a conflict). What do I have to do to
start troubleshooting spelling.

PS: I find it interesting that SuSE, one of the bigest distros backing
KDE now a Novell product, who also owns Ximian (Evolution), has so many
incompatabilites. HTML link, spelling, printing, etc.... My $.02

Thanks,