Re: [Evolution] LDAP Exchange Queries

Horray!!!!!!!!!

Figured it out. What the issue was is that AD does not allow you to view
objects that are nested in "folders" (pardon the technical term). What
was happening is that he account was searching and returning results
from the higher level without searching the 'subfolders'. Changing the
setting "Search Scope" to SUB alowed it to parse the 'folders' to find
all my contacts. I also had the "Search Base" set too low down the tree.

For Example: Settings should be (based on example)
"Distinguished Name"  wisej acme local
"Search base" DC=acme,DC=local
"Search Scope" Sub

You will be prompted for your password once. Tell it to remember it:>)
When you wish to check out users you double click their corresponding
'letter' then wait ("searching...." will a aprear down on the bottom
bar.

Have fun.

Thanks for those who proded me to find the path to enlightment:>)