Re: [Evolution] Two lines before original message

On Sun, 2004-05-02 at 14:17 +0100, Tom Wesley wrote:
Maybe they were removed to attempt to persuade top posting people (grr)
not too... ;)

Seriously though, I'm still using 1.4.6 (never tried 1.4.4 if I recall
correctly) and I thankfully do not have blank lines inserted for me.
However, if you hit return whilst on the top line straight after the
window opens then the new line is inserted with the cursor remaining on
the blank line.   That probably still happens in 1.5.x

Yeah, that's actually what happened for me too.  Guess I should remember
specifically before I go asking....

Anyway, this behaviour is still gone in 1.5; any way to bring it back?
Any way to bring it about?