Re: [Evolution] Re: [Users] Quoted Printable?
- From: "R. Steven Rainwater" <srainwater ncc com>
- To: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj ximian com>
- Cc: Evolution list <evolution ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Re: [Users] Quoted Printable?
- Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:26:58 -0600
On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 14:18, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
...or maybe not actually. Just wrote a quick util to
dump the decoded version of that and it definetely
isn't text of any sort, it's just random binary
garbage as near as I can tell.
Hmmm... except that other email programs render these emails just fine.
I've now tried forwarding one of them to another email program and it
showed up normally. And Glen reports similar results - his rendered fine
in Outlook and Eudora but not in Evolution. It probably is a bug in the
program that encoded the email but it seems there must be some way of
compensating for it on the receiving side as other email program render
] [Thread Prev