Re: [Evolution] Re: [Users] Quoted Printable?

Jeff,

Why can other mail tools handle this type of file correctly, but not evolution?

js

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 13:18, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
the text is probably just undeclared UCS2 or UTF-16 or whatever. Or maybe it's declared in the text/html ? *shrug*

...or maybe not actually. Just wrote a quick util to dump the decoded version of that and it definetely isn't text of any sort, it's just random binary garbage as near as I can tell.

Jeff