Re: [Evolution] Feature or bug?

i guess there's some bugs with it then (honestly i never remembre what i
set it to, and its so fast to change it anyway ...), submit a bug
report.

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 01:54 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 21:17 -0800, Lonnie Borntreger wrote:
I guess you're right.  I had to go through each folder and cycle a
couple times through switching back and forth between threaded or not
and then it worked.

Nevermind.

OK.  I was wrong again.  It seemed to work.  Then I exited and restarted
and all folders had threading set to the same value.  Going though them
and resetting it worked....  until restarting.

Lonnie