Re: [Evolution] Feature or bug?

I guess you're right.  I had to go through each folder and cycle a
couple times through switching back and forth between threaded or not
and then it worked.

Nevermind.

Lonnie

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 10:53 +0800, Not Zed wrote:
This isn't what i see.  its per-folder and works for me.

What backend is this using?  Now this info is stored on the backend, and
some might be broken.