[Evolution] How to change the default folder when Evolution starts up

Hello all --

I'm using Evolution 1.4.5 installed via Red Carpet on a Red Hat 9 distro
with KDE 3.2.

I've used Evolution for more than a year and I've made it do everything
I wanted it to do... well, except one thing...

I want to make the Summary folder be the default folder displayed when
the application starts up. I can't seem to find a way to do this. How do
I do this?

If Summary was the last selected folder before I close the application
then thats the default one that opens up when Evolution starts next time
around. However if I close Evolution while I'm in my Inbox folder then
Inbox is the default one when Evolution is started.

I have found out that the only file that changes with regard to what
folder (Summary or Inbox) is displayed on startup is
~/config/storage-set-view-expanded\:default

When Summary is the default folder that I get on startup, the file
reads:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<expanded_state vers="2" default="false">
  <node id="/local/Inbox"/>
  <node id="/local/Calendar"/>
  <node id="/local"/>
  <node id="/RootNode"/>
  <node id="/local/Inbox/redhat"/>
</expanded_state>

When Inbox is the default folder that I get on startup, the file reads:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<expanded_state vers="2" default="false">
  <node id="/local/Calendar"/>
  <node id="/local"/>
  <node id="/RootNode"/>
  <node id="/local/Inbox/redhat"/>
  <node id="/local/Inbox"/>
</expanded_state>

So it's clear that the list of node's is rotated. I tried simply copying
the file to see if the default startup folder changes but it doesn't.

Can someone help me out... I'm running out of ideas here.