[Evolution] meeting requests not appearing in local calendar / tasks not appearing in local list

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 09:35 -0500, Ron Culler wrote:

Running RedHat WS 3.0 with Evolution 1.4.5

When I get a Outlook calendar meeting request/appointment, they don't
appear in the local calendar after clicking "OK". I get the message
"Update Complete" but the appointment doesn't appear.

The email file is a .ics attachment.

I'm also running RHEL3 w/ evo 1.4.5

I got the same issue with a meeting request for the first time today.
Although I notice that the meeting is showing up in my Summary under
appointments.  I've confirmed the meeting is in the
~/evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics file.

On a similar note, I've noticed that if I attempt to add a task it
doesn't show up in my local task list but does appear in my Summary
under tasks.  This behavior has been ongoing.  It's been an annoyance,
but thought it should be mentioned since the problem with the meeting
request appears similar.

No changes to my system recently.

Todd Vanyo