Re: [Evolution] gconf setting for wav files?

Well, I just sent myself a wav file and was able to play it in XMMS from
Evolution, no problem.  Here's (attached) a screenshot of my
gnome-properties.  I made it a jpeg to conserve bandwidth so quality is
low but hopefully you can read it.  Do your settings look like this?

Where it says "Default action" I am able to select Custom and select
another program in "Program to run:".

If you have the same settings as I and still have no luck, I don't know
what to tell you.  I'd suggest trying something other than realplay to
play a wave file though.  Why not XMMS or whatever sound player KDE
uses?

Eric