[Evolution] gconf setting for wav files?

Hi all.  I realize Evolution is a gnome application, but being that it
appears to run so well under KDE as well, could someone tell me - if
possible - which file(s) I need to tweak to allow .wav attachments to be
opened by an external program?  I've tried setting the association in
gnome-control-center and I don't want to go nuts editing gconf files if
it doesn't help.

Pdf and image attachments have working associations, so is there a gnome
file/rpm/gconf entry that I'm missing for audio/wav?

Using 1.4.6 with connector, KDE 3.2.1, Suse 9.

thanks

--
Chris Boyce