Re: [Evolution] tasks in calendar view

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 09:21 +0000, Conrad O'Dea wrote:

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 10:38 +0800, Not Zed wrote:

There's the view menu, but also right click on the column titles,
there's an option to add a column (which you have to drag from the list
to the column for some odd reason).

thanks for that, I've got a useful view now.  To get this to work, you
have to click on an actual column title and given that all I had was a
tick box, it took a bit of messing to get the context menu up.

Not very good.  I wonder if we shouldn't look at doing the titles in a
way similar to mozilla, with a pop-down menu embedded in the titles.

Interestingly enough, I first added a 'description' field which crashed
evo.  Adding the 'Summary' field (which is what I actually needed) and
any other field works fine.  I'll submit a bug on this.

Argh, well the bug report will be useful.  I just fixed one to do with
the (separate) tasks view, but that was about as far into the calendar i
wanted to delve.