Re: [Evolution] tasks in calendar view

There's the view menu, but also right click on the column titles,
there's an option to add a column (which you have to drag from the list
to the column for some odd reason).

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 11:14 +0000, Conrad O'Dea wrote:

Howdy,

I've finally gotten around to installing and using evo 1.5 and despite a
couple of minor hiccoughs everything is working great -- nice jobs guys.
Again.

The only problem at the moment is that I seem to have messed up the task
list in my calendar view.  When I first started evo, the tasks were
displayed but only the category and completion status (check box) were
visible -- no description.  I started messing with the columns and
removed the ones that were there, so now I have a task-list that is
simply a list check-boxes: not too useful.  In the task view everything
is displayed ok.  In the absence of the summary view, it's nice to have

Is there anyway I can get the columns back.  I've had a good poke around
in the menus and cannot find anything that fits the bill.

thanks
Conrad