Re: [Evolution] Forcing an update of the exchange data in evolution

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 13:07, Dan Winship wrote:
Hm... it should have caught them when it did the every-5-minutes check.
If not, switching to another folder and then coming back should make it
notice. Failing that, it should definitely notice if you quit and
restart.

Along this same thread, I've noticed that the public mail folders never
get updated...  I've had several folders with information that is
updated regularly that still has the same data from months ago...

-- Dan
Jason H. Frisvold
Backbone Engineering Supervisor
Penteledata Engineering
friz corp ptd net
RedHat Engineer - RHCE # 803004140609871
MySQL Pro Certified - ID# 207171862
MySQL Core Certified - ID# 205982910
"Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles
the world."
      -- Albert Einstein [1879-1955]