Re: [Evolution] Forcing an update of the exchange data in evolution

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 12:46, Oliver Marshall wrote:
I have just removed loads of stuff from my mailbox via outlook on a
windows pc in order to try to speed up evolution on my linux box.
Any ideas of how I can force evo to update? I have it set to check every
5 mins, and the changes were about 30 mins ago.

Hm... it should have caught them when it did the every-5-minutes check.
If not, switching to another folder and then coming back should make it
notice. Failing that, it should definitely notice if you quit and
restart.

-- Dan