[Evolution] Re: Hot syncing on 1.5.5...

Am I the only person having trouble hot-syncing my Palm Pilot with the
1.5 snapshots? I'm currently running 1.5.5 (20040309) (pilot link
0.11.8-33) and every time I try to hot sync, gpilotd crashes. It's been
doing this for the past half dozen or more iterations of 1.5. This
feature still may be a work in progress, but before I file a bug report,
I thought I'd check to see if it's just the loose-nut-behind-the-wheel
syndrome.
-

I'm seeing the same thing, with 1.5.5 compiled on sparc solaris 8, and
pilot-link 0.11.8, gnome-pilot 2.0.10 and gnome-pilot-conduits 2.0.10.
gpilotd is actually part of the gnome-pilot package, I believe.  Please
file the bug, and post the number here, so I can add myself to the cc
list.

--
Peter O'Shea, Product/Test Engineering Group Leader
Analog Devices - Precision Converters / Digital Audio Group