Re: [Evolution] sending urls to firefox
- From: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- To: arattan math uwaterloo ca
- Cc: evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] sending urls to firefox
- Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:37:28 +0530
use gconf-editor to set desktop/gnome/url-handlers/http/command to
firefox %s. works pretty well.
On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 11:47, amarpreet rattan wrote:
I am trying out firefox and i am having trouble sending urls to it from
what i am doing is changing the http handler in gconf. the code i am
firefox -remote "openurl(%s,new-tab)"
and things like that. This sends SOMETHING to firefox, just not the
right one, so it is somewhat working. I know that i have tried
everything imaginable except the right one.
evolution maillist - evolution lists ximian com
] [Thread Prev