Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration
- From: Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo ximian com>
- To: Charles <charleslove spazmataz net>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration
- Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 14:29:50 +0100
On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 08:14 -0500, Charles wrote:
So it looks like its an IMAP hook into GroupWise GWIA? Not a POA Hook?
yes, for mail we are using IMAP, for calendar the SOAP interface, and
for addressbook, temporarily, LDAP (Sivaiah is working on a branch to
use the new SOAP interface for the addressbook also).
Later on, we'll make use of the SOAP interface also for the mailer.
] [Thread Prev