Re: [Evolution] GroupWise integration

In Evolution 1.5 it's basically done. Give it a try!

a.

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 20:02 -0500, Charles Love wrote:

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 19:05, Des Dougan wrote:
What is the state of providing integration with GroupWise? Is a
connector under development?

At my day job, we run GW, and I'd love to see the ability to natively
connect to a GW post office with Evo.

Des

I was told it was still in development, Perhaps they are waiting till
Brainshare to make an official beta announcement. I think its also in
the Unstable version in XD2, but not sure.  I am in the same boat as
you.. For things I cant do here in evo, I flip into the Java POA client.
--Charles