Re: [Evolution] question / feature request: show task due dates in calendar

On Sun, 2004-03-07 at 23:39 -0700, Eric Mangold wrote:
I've been searching around and I think the answer is no. If so please
consider this a feature request, and should I add this to bugzilla? It's
not clear if the bugzilla is for features too.

It would be the best to file it as a bug in bugzilla.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)    - Software developer, generic solvent
http://skyblue.gen.tr/          - mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks
 AIR  --  mud  --  FIRE