[Evolution] multiple day forecasts and composer window default size]
- From: amarpreet rattan <arattan math uwaterloo ca>
- To: evolution <evolution lists ximian com>
- Subject: [Evolution] multiple day forecasts and composer window default size]
- Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 19:10:09 -0500
i asked some questions but didn't get an answer. i think maybe i had a
bad title for the post (it was wildly undescriptive). Sorry, i hope
this isn't a user list faux-pas (to repost, that is).
I have some questions. I am using evo-1.4.5 with redhat 9 and
1) is there a way to get a multiple day forecast for a city? i mean,
if you pick a city it gives the current conditions, i wouldn't mind the
weather conditions for the next couple of days (i have little hope for
this, but maybe it can happen?).
2) the compose message window is a little small for my taste. is there
a way to customize the size so i don't always have to resize it?
that's all for now. thanks.
] [Thread Prev